What time do the Packers play?
- Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions
- When: Thursday, Sept. 28 at 7:15 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field
How can I watch the Packers on TV?
- The game will be broadcast across the country on Amazon Prime Video. If you live in the Green Bay market, it will also air on WGBA-TV and if you live in the Milwaukee market, it will be shown on WITI-TV.
- Play-by-play man Al Michaels joins analyst Kirk Herbstreit and sideline reporter Kaylee Hartung.
- Westwood One Sports will be broadcasting on radio to a national audience with Ian Eagle (play-by-play) and Joe Thomas (analyst) on the call and Scott Graham hosting pregame and halftime shows.
How can I listen to the Packers on the radio?
- All Packers games can be heard on the Packers Radio Network, which is made up of 51 stations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and North and South Dakota. 97.3 The Game – WRNW-Milwaukee begins its second season as the flagship station of the Packers Radio Network. For a map and full listing of radio affiliates, go to packers.com/video/radio-network. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst), and three-time Packers Pro Bowler John Kuhn (sideline reporter) call the action. McCarren first joined the team’s broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 29th season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 25th season of broadcasts together. They surpassed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most regular-season and postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (Packers Radio Network feed is on SiriusXM 109 or 229 and on the SiriusXM App).
How can I stream the Packers game?
- Packers.com will stream the team’s official radio broadcast worldwide to desktop users. Users on mobile devices must be within the Packers’ home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The Packers mobile app will also stream the radio broadcast within the Packers’ home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The broadcast will start with the pre-game show at 5:05 p.m. CT.
- NFL+ offers live local games and a 7-day free trial.
Gameday Live Blog with Mike Spofford
- Coverage to begin at kickoff.
Big left arrow icon Big right arrow icon Close icon Copy Url Three dots icon Down arrow icon Email icon Email icon Exit Fullscreen icon External link icon Facebook logo Football icon Facebook logo Instagram logo Snapchat logo YouTube logo TikTok logo Spotify logo LinkedIn logo Grid icon Key icon Left arrow icon Link icon Location icon Mail icon Menu icon Open icon Phone icon Play icon Radio icon Rewind icon Right arrow icon Search icon Select icon Selected icon TV icon Up arrow icon User icon Audio icon Add to calendar iconNFC icon AFC icon NFL icon Carousel IconList ViewWebsite InstagramTwitterFacebookSnapchatShop IconProfile Overlay AvatarAddAirplayArrow LeftArrow RightArrow UpArrow DownAudioBack 5sBack 10sBack 30sCalendarChartCheckDownLeftRightUpChromecast OffChromecast OnCloseClosed CaptionsBench OffBench OnBroad OffBroad OnVertical OffVertical OnCommentDockDoneDownloadDraftFantasyFilterForward 5sForward 10sForward 30sFull Screen OffFull Screen OnGamepassGamesInsightsKeyLeaveLiveCombineDraftFantasyMenu GamesMenu NetworkMenu NewsMenu PlayoffsMenu Pro BowlMenu ShopMenu StandingsMenu StatsMenu Super BowlMenu TeamsMenu TicketsMenuMore HorizontalMore VerticalMy LocationNetworkNewsPauseplayMultiple PlayersSingle PlayerPlaylistPlayoffsPro BowlPurgeRefreshRemoveSearchSettingsShare AndroidShare Copy URLShare EmailShare FacebookShare InstagramShare iOSShare SnapchatShare TwitterSkip NextSkip PreviousStandingsStarStatsSwapTeamsTicketsVideoVisibility OffVisibility OnVolume HiVolume LowVolume MediumVolume MuteWarningWebsite Caret downCaret upAtNewsPlayAudioGalleryPromo Chevron right