Homefield USA is looking for a skilled part time Maintenance Technicians. Maintenance Technicians will maintain the mechanical operation of all company buildings, as well as the general upkeep of the structure. The Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance on HVAC, electrical, plumbing, aesthetics and cosmetics.
Part Maintenance Technician Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Maintain logs of all repaired equipment.
- Complete inspections of offices and laboratories with Maintenance Manager
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize an prioritize objective and exercise independent judgement based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Dedicated and reliable.
- Required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Use hands to finger, hand or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Ability to climb and balance.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Required to talk and hear consistently.
- Ability to occasionally lift, carry and/or drag up to one-hundred (100) pounds if necessary.
- Specific vision abilities required by the role include the ability to distinguish the nature of objects by using the eye.
- Occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles.
- Will be working near moving mechanical parts.
- Must be aware of the risks of electrical shock.
- Associate will be requires to do light local travel to Homefield USA facilities.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.